uMusic upload not working

Jul 24, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Hi, the program  works well when linking .mp3 file to a picture to create the .wmv file, but i couldn't manage to upload videos on YouTube.

The program says Upload done and asks if I want to open the YouTube's uploaded videos directory, but when i open it no uploaded files appear there.

I tried starting uploading both when already logged or unlogged for YouTube portal , but nothing changed and it does not upload at all.

Coordinator
Jul 25, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Hello,

Sometimes Youtube take down their API for maintenance and uploads from 3rd party tools (like uMusic) will not work during the maintenance.

If this is not the case, I would recommend only using single words in the upload fields and see if that works.

Are you sure that you authenticate correctly?

Message box with Authenticating inside it is the beggining of the authentication, if no error message occurs, then you are supplying correct credentials.

The only time I ever got through all of the check boxes and didn't have a video uploaded was when I put more than 1000 characters in the description field.

Another suggestion is to seperate the tags with commas.

I hope this helps.

Peace,

d3

Jul 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Hi, I tried today after a couple of days cause i was away and It works now! So it seems it was YouTube maintenance or something.

Thanks for your answer, nice tool you made.

tc

AL

Coordinator
Jul 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Sweet, thanks for letting me know :D